"Stelplaats is the free haven that Leuven needed."
- Stelplaats, an open house for the young in Leuven. It offers a place to experiment, test, relax and organize. With rehearsal space for musicians, a skate park, workshops and more.
- Bar Stan, a trendy neighbourhood bar with drinks & breakfast-lunch-diner.
- Café Commerce, old favourite in Leuven with a great view of the University Library. Fresh soup and spaghetti daily.
- Café AperO, the cosiest, funkiest bar in Leuven.
- Optimist, foodsharing and original dishes from all over the world. With great drinks and a big outside terrace.
- PLEK, interior, DIY, coffee in Mechelsestraat.
- Wear, streetwear of French and Scandinavian brands, for women and men.
Want to stay near one of Jochem’s favourite places? Take a look at Leuven’s many hotels here.