The museum displays old and new art inspired by Leuven’s versatility. The collection is mainly focused on the art production in Leuven and Brabant from the Middle Ages to the 19th century. It includes Constantin Meunier, Jef Lambeaux and Georges Minne.
In addition to the permanent collection, M also presents temporary exhibitions of both old masters and contemporary artists. Discover the personalised offer for groups and families.
The impressive architecture deserves special attention. Designed by Belgian top architect Stéphane Beel, the complex integrates historical buildings and contemporary architecture. Don’t miss the enclosed garden and roof terrace.
Opening hours & tickets
- With an audio guide
- More information: website M Leuven
Groups (from 10 persons):
- Only after reservation (minimum 2 weeks in advance) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The courtyard is the ideal place to get away from the hustle and bustle.
- Food & drinks in the neighbourhood: Mgr. Ladeuzeplein & Tiensestraat
How to get there?
- Address: Leopold Vanderkelenstraat, 3000 Leuven • location on map
- By bus
Bus stop Rector De Somerplein
All busses in direction of the city centre
- On foot or by bike
Distance from the train station: 950 m
Distance from Visit Leuven, Naamsestraat 3: 350 m
- By car
Parking in the neighbourhood: Ladeuzeplein
- Fully accessible