Street art in Leuven
Leuven has a great deal of impressive street art. Who’s not familiar with the specific, sober-coloured graphic figures of Leuven’s own Bisser? Or the smaller, poetic photo-based stencils by DinDin, another artist from Leuven?
You get a quick and easy overview of all the creations in a certain neighbourhood not only on a map of the city but also in a list. With detailed background information on the artist, the artwork itself and the location. You can search by artist, like the artworks and discover what others like too.
- Overview of works, both on a map and in a list
- View related hotspots on a map
- Like artworks and see what others have liked
- View artworks by artists
- Follow our various walking and bicycling routes
Tip! Follow the planned routes. using Google Maps and walk past the churches of Leuven, unique street art and some beautiful green spots in the city. In this way, you can combine some highlights of the city in an original manner.
- Free download:
- Languages: English & Dutch
- Info: leuven.streetartcities.com