Visit Park Abbey
Now at the museum
A Peek Behind the Scenes audio tour
A customised audio guide and videos give you an exciting glimpse of the passion and skill of expert restorers.
The interactive exhibition ‘Lost Heartbeats’ takes you on a journey into the most universal feeling that any of us experience: letting go and learning to hold on in a different way.
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Monday: Closed
Late evening openings: every last Thursday of the month open until 9 pm
- Thu 31.3
- Thu 28.4
- 12 euro | standard fee
- 10 euro | concessions
- Residents of Leuven (registered in postal codes 3000, 3001, 3010, 3012 en 3018)
- Age + 65 with ID card
- Students (- 26 years) with their valid student card
- Visitors with disabilities and their caretaker
- Members of Davidsfonds, Open Monumenten, VTB Kultuur: with their affiliate ID
- Members of Gezinsbond receive a 20% discount on the standard fee that will be collected on their saving card
- 7 euro |12- 18 years old
- 2 euro |with UiTPAS card
- Free |Age 12 and under, ICOM-kaart, KU Leuven culture card, museumPASSmusées, press (on request)
We do our utmost to meet the needs of those visitors whose mobility is reduced or restricted.
Keeping you safe
It is important that everyone who visits the abbey and PARCUM feels safe and enjoys their experience. That’s why we kindly ask that you observe the following guidelines.
You can either take a tour of the abbey buildings, with information about the rich history, or take a trip of the abbey and the surrounding abbey site...