How to get there
Abdij van Park 7, 3001 Leuven
By bike or on foot
- Itinary by bike or on foot
- Bike parking: You will find plenty of bicycle racks at the site of Park Abbey
By public transport
- Itinary by car or motorcycle
- Short term car parking
- There is a small free parking spot for cars at Park Abbey
- However: this is a blue zone, meaning that you will need to put your blue parking card
- You can park your car for up to 4 hours
- Long term car parking
Abbey Park is a 12th century old heritage site. We strive to accommodate visitors of all abilities. However some rooms in the cloister are not accessible for people with a wheelchair like the library and the abbot’s residence.
As an alternative we offer a VR experience with sound and image.
Have a look here to know what we, together with PARCUM do to make your visit as comfortable as possible.