The colleges in Naamsestraat, “ons Fonske” and Domus. The world-famous Gothic town hall of Leuven and our gigantic St. Peter’s Church.
These are just a few of Leuven’s icons.
But what about the hidden city? There’s always a surprise hiding behind passages and doors that may seem closed...
Surprised, astonished, perplexed? We can see why, because Leuven is astonishing!
Individual visitor? Join the scheduled tour:
- Saturdays (July & August): 2.30 pm
- Language: English
- Price: 9 euro per person
- Tickets: Leuven Leisure, Tiensestraat 5 & Tourism Leuven, Naamsestraat 3 or online
- Languages: Dutch, French, German, English, Spanish & Italian
- Price: as from 12 euro per person
- By reservation only: Leuven Leisure