Food & Hops is a brand-new event at the crossroads of beer and gastronomy.
You can sample dishes by Leuven’s best chefs and cheeses from Elsen and Van Tricht, which are always paired with the tastiest (local) beers.
You can also follow several workshops here.
- Dr Beer will stimulate your senses with a workshop on (beer) tasting
- Reinout and Willem-Jan Elsen teach you everything you want to know about cheese
- Bierolade’s Werner Callebaut will teach you how to perfectly pair beer and chocolate (only on Sunday)
Arenberg, Taste, Trente, Essenciel, Zuut, Kwinten De Paepe & Peter Van Der Staey
Elsen and Van Tricht.
Local Leuven beers (Breda, Luvanium, and the AB InBev beers), Belgian beers, and a selection of Scandinavian and British craft beers
- Saturday 21.04 & Sunday 22.04 | 2 pm-10 pm
- Location: Comenius | Tiensevest 60, 3000 Leuven
- Price: free entrance
- Drinks & dishes are paid for on-site in cash
- Workshops: 20 euro per workshop (on-site and booking beforehand via the website is possible)
- Tickets workshops: