Visit Park Abbey
A guide takes you to the heart of the abbey under restoration. During the tour you are given a unique look behind the scenes of different sections of the building, such as the cloister, the chapter house, etc.
Please note that not all parts of the abbey building are accessible to the public due to the ongoing restoration works!
- Saturdays & Sundays: 2 p.m.
Friday (during the exhibition + from April to September): 2 p.m.
Not on public holidays and neither on November, 18 or 19 & on December, 24 or 31.
- Price: 5 euro incl. visitors’ info guide (in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish)
- Duration: 45 min
- Bookings recommended: T +32 (0)16 40 01 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PARCUM organises a tour of the ‘(Un)worldly. Images of seclusion and liberation’ exhibition every month. A guide takes you on an hour and a half journey through the world of monks and nuns and recluses. You are shown the highlights of the exhibition and get to know the interesting stories behind the religious heritage.
- Sunday 29.10, 26.11, 17.12, 11.01 & 18.02 | 11 AM
Attention: you are expected at reception at 10.45 a.m. at the latest
- Price: 3 euro for the guide + admission PARCUM